What CAT Exam is For?
Common Aptitude Test, also known as the CAT exam is for securing admission to the IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) and several other Top B-Schools in India for the Graduate level Business program. CAT is an entrance examination conducted once a year by one of the IIMs on a rotational basis.
It is a computerized based test with questions from Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA), Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI), and Logical Reasoning (LR). The Total Duration of the CAT Exam is 2 hours.
Who can apply for CAT Exam?
A Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC\ST) from any recognized universities in India can apply for CAT. Students in the final year of the graduate program can also apply for CAT Exam.
What is the validity of Cat Score?
The CAT score is valid only for the mentioned admission year of the CAT EXAM.
How to apply for CAT Exam?
If you are wishing to apply for CAT Examination. Below are mentioned few mandatory steps to go ahead and complete the CAT registration.
- First Visit the official website at iimact.ac.in
- Now From the homepage, click on the Register tab if you are a new candidate, click Login if you are already registered.
- Enter all the required details in the registration form and Proceed
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Enter your academic qualifications.
- Enter your work experience.
- Select the program you want to enroll in.
- Finally, Pay the application fee for CAT Registration and complete.