UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the admit card for the recruitment examination for the post of Assistant Professor, Government Degree College. March 9, 2022. Candidates can check and download the admit card from the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Examination Purpose||To recruit Assistant Professor, Government Degree College|
|Admit Card Release Date||09-03-2022|
|Exam Date||March 15, 2022|
|Exam Centers||Prayagraj, Lucknow, and Ghaziabad.|
How to download admit Card
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, Find the Activity dashboard on the screen, under it, click on “Admit Card :- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR ADVT. NO.02/2020-2021, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE (SCREENING) EXAM.-2020”
- Log in using your registration number, DOB and gender
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save and Photocopy for future reference.
Candidates must carry the admit card to be allowed into the examination hall.
The exam will be conducted on March 15, 2022, from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM at Prayagraj, Lucknow and Ghaziabad. The candidates are instructed to bring two passport size photographs, along with original and photocopies of the identity proof.