Upcoming Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2023 – Get the latest updates on Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2023 and apply for relevant vacancies before the deadline. As government jobs are most sought after by many graduates, the competition for them is always high.
Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu state government jobs as well as Central Government Jobs from Tamil Nadu through direct recruitment and competitive exams Following is the list of the upcoming govt job exams in Tamil Nadu 2023.
List of Upcoming Govt Exams in Tamil Nadu 2023
|Name of the Organization||Name of the Post||Last Date to Apply||Exam Date|
|Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun,||Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun, (July-2024 Term)||15 October 2023||2 December 2023|
|Tamil Nadu Employment Training Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service||Tamil Nadu Employment Training Subordinate Service & Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service||16 August 2023||10 September 2023|
|Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service||Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied|
|25 July 2023||9 September 2023|
|Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service||Research Assistant in Sociology||25 July 2023||9 September 2023|
|Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service||Research Assistant in Geography||25 July 2023||9 September 2023|
|Tamil Nadu Town and Country Planning Subordinate Service||Research Assistant in Economics||25 July 2023||9 September 2023|
|Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service||Research Assistant in Statistics||25 July 2023||10 September 2023|
|Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service||Civil Judge||30 June 2023||19 August 2023|
|Tamil Nadu Engineering Subordinate Service||Assistant Geologist in Ground water wing of Water Resources Department||23 June 2023||18 August 2023|
How to apply for TNPSC jobs?
- To apply for any TNPSC Exam, Visit the official TNPSC website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- To apply for a job, click on the apply online link
- Before applying for any exam You must complete the one-time registration yourself on the website by furnishing all your details. Click on the விண்ணப்பிக்க /Apply tab to proceed with the registration process. A one-time registration is mandatory to access the application dashboard.
- During one-time registration, you will require to upload your scanned photograph and other personal information such as your email id, etc.
- After getting the dashboard access, you can apply for your desired job post.
- Finally, candidates are required to remit the payment for the application fee.
Candidates will start receiving updates on the application status through their SMS/Email on their registered mobile number and email address.