1) Meghalaya Government announced the state’s “first-ever draft state mental health and social care policy” to promote overall mental health and well-being.
2) The world’s largest volcano Muana Lao in Hawai erupts for the first time in 40 years
3) Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched “Football for All” in the state to take the culture of football to the grassroots.
4) Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha inaugurated the 4th Heli-India Summit 2022 in Srinagar.
5) Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the inaugural run of the latest Vande Bharat Express train at Amb Andaura railway station in Himachal Pradesh’s Una district.
5) Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Shri Bhupender Yadav attended the inaugural session of Sustainable Mountain Development Summit-XI, (SMDS-XI) being held at Leh, Ladakh.
6) Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Singh Thakur launched the World Anti-dopping Agency (WADA) Athlete Biological Passport Symposium-2022.
7) “Tele Mental Health Assistance and Networking Across States (Tele-MANAS)” initiative has been launched by Karnataka Governor Thawar Chand Gehlot.
8) India hosted the 6th session of the India-Norway Joint Working Group on Higher Education.
9) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA) in Mumbai turns 100% green, making it one of India’s 100 per cent sustainable airports.
10) Prime Minister, Narendra Modi inaugurated Phase 1 of Modi Shaikshanik Sankul, an educational complex for needy students in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
11) INS Tarkash participated in the seventh edition of IBSAMAR, a joint multinational maritime exercise among Indian, Brazilian and South African Navies held at Port Grequhrea, also known as Port Elizabeth in South Africa.
12) The restoration of the 100-year-old Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya in Mumbai has won the Award of Excellence in this year’s UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation, which was announced on Saturday.
13) Himachal Pradesh government has launched a new scheme named “HIMCAD” to provide irrigation facilities to farmers.