India’s counsellor in Permanent mission to UN Ms. Kajal Bhat has Slammed Pakistan at UNSC and has made the following statement
- Counsellor in India’s Permanent Mission to UN Kajal Bhat said that meaningful dialogue between India & Pakistan can be held only in an atmosphere free of terror, hostility & violence.
- Terrorists enjoy free pass in Pakistan, which has an established history and policy of actively supporting them and holds the ignoble record of hosting the largest number of militants proscribed by the U.N. Security Council, India has said, slamming Islamabad at the U.N. Security Council.
- I’m constrained to take the floor once again to respond to some frivolous remarks made by the representative of Pakistan earlier today,” Counsellor in India’s Permanent Mission to the U.N. Kajal Bhat said in the U.N. Security Council on November 16.
- This is not the first time the representative of Pakistan has misused platforms provided by the U.N. to propagate false and malicious propaganda against my country and seeking in vain to divert the world’s attention from the sad state of his country where terrorists enjoy a free pass while the lives of ordinary people, especially those belonging to the minority communities are turned upside down,” she said.
- Ms Kajal Bhat has further said in her remarks that U.N. member states are aware that Pakistan has an “established history and policy” of harbouring, aiding and actively supporting terrorists.
- “This is a country which has been globally recognized as one openly supporting, training, financing and arming terrorists as a matter of state policy. It holds the ignoble record of hosting the largest number of terrorists proscribed by the U.N. Security Council,” she said.
- Strrongly representing India’s position, Ms Bhat said the entire Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh were, are, and will always be an integral and inalienable part of India. “This includes the areas that are under the illegal occupation of Pakistan,” India called upon Pakistan to immediately vacate all areas under its illegal occupation.