SBI Clerk Admit card 2021 announced – The most anticipated Prelims exam date & exam center details are officially announced by the state bank of India. SBI Clerk prelims admit card 2021 is available for download on the official website of the state bank of India. State Bank of India conducts SBI Clerk Examination to recruit employees for the position of clerk in their banks across the country.
SBI Clerk Admit card 2021
The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Admit Card for Sbi Junior Associate Prelims Exam on 29th June 2021 except for a few centers. The admit card for the remaining centers such as Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad, and Nashik was released on August 17, 2021. The candidates who have applied for the exam can able to download their admit card from the official sbi website. The Steps and procedures to download the admit card are neatly explained in this article, so please go through this article carefully.
|Examination Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Examination Name||SBI Clerk|
|Job Position||Junior Associate (Clerk)|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Release Date||June 29, 2021|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card Release Date:|
(For Left out Centers)
|August 17, 2021|
|SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam Date||July 10 – 13, 2021|
| SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam Date |
(for remaining centers)
|August 29, 2021|
|SBI Clerk Main Admit card release date||TBA|
|SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date||TBA|
SBI Clerk Admit card download
To download the SBI clerk admit card 2021, candidates must have the following requirements.
- Username or Registration number
- Password or Date of Birth
How to download SBI clerk Admit card?
- To download the SBI Junior Associate admit card 2021, visit https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Find the link for SBI Clerk Prelims exam call letter and click on it
- Now a new window with a login option will open
- Enter your username/ registration number and password/Date of Birth and log in
- Now Your SBI Clerk Admit card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Now Downlad your Admit card and take a print out for carrying to the examination hall.