Skip to content
Peacock Essay – 1
- Peacock is one of the most beautiful Birds in the world.
- It is a national bird of India.
- Generally, a male peafowl is called Peacock.
- Peacock has a shiny velvety blue-colored body with a long neck.
- It has a beautiful crown on its head and a multicolored feather.
- Whenever a peacock spreads its multicolored wing, there is a sure visual treat for everyone.
- The sight of a peacock opening its wing and gazing around will look like a beautiful dance performance.
- Peacock cannot fly high and long.
- Peacock mostly lives in forest land areas.
- The incredible peacock is abundantly found in India, Southeast Asia, and some parts of Africa.
Peacock Essay 10 lines – 2
- Peacock is one of the most marvelous birds in the world
- Peacocks are also the most popular and common birds in the world.
- A Large Population of peacock lives in Asian countries.
- Peacock is a male bird of the species while their female counterparts are called peafowls.
- It is a fact that the peacocks are more beautiful than the female birds, Peafowls.
- It is also to be noted that peacocks cant fly high but they can fly to shorter distances.
- Being wild birds peacocks eat grains, seeds, fruits, and tiny insects in the forest.
- Peacock feathers are called a train, they shed it once a year.
- As peacock feathers are highly attractive, some people collect peacock feathers to sell.
- Peacocks are more vulnerable to abuse by smugglers for their feathers. So we should protect the peacock birds and not harm them in any way.