Nobel Prize 2022 – Important For All Upcoming Exams
1) The Nobel Prize 2022 for medicine or physiology has been awarded to Swedish geneticist Svante Paabo for his discoveries concerning the genomes of extinct hominins and human evolution.
2) The Nobel Prize for Physics 2022 has been awarded to three scientists, Alain Aspect, John F Clauser and Anton Zeilinger, for their work on quantum mechanics.
3) The Nobel Prize in chemistry for 2022 has been awarded to three scientists, Carolyn R. Bertozzi, Morten Meldal and K. Barry Sharpless for developing “an ingenious tool for building molecule”.
4) The Nobel Prize in Literature for 2022 has been awarded to French writer Annie Ernaux “for the courage and clinical acuity with which she uncovers the roots, estrangements and collective restraints of personal memory”.
5) The Nobel Prize in Peace for 2022 has been awarded to human rights advocate Ales Bialiatski from Belarus, the Russian human rights organisation Memorial and the Ukrainian human rights organisation Center for Civil Liberties.
6) The Nobel Prize 2022 for Economics has been awarded to three American economists: Ben S Bernanke, Douglas W Diamond and Philip H Dybvi For significantly improving “our understanding of the role of banks in the economy, particularly during financial crises”.