NDA Exam Admit Card 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will soon release the Admit card for the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2023. Candidates who already registered for the exam can download their admit card on the official upsconline.nic.in website
|Exam organizer||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the examination||National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination (I)|
|Admit Card release date||March 2023|
Important instructions for NDA Candidates
Before heading to download your admit card, read carefully the important instruction given by UPSC for UPSC NDA candidates.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (printout), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after the closure of the entry.
- Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last-minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of the Examination well in time for frisking.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature for the examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including a ban from future Examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wristwatches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, the use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication devices or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
- There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safekeeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof and two passport-size photographs one for each session for appearing at the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
How to download NDA exam 2023 admit card:
- Go to the official website of upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “e-Admit Cards for VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” on the homepage
- Once a new window opens, Click on the ‘National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2023’ download link.
- Log in using your UPSC roll number or registration ID and the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card for future reference.