GK Questions & Answers for Class 5: Here are 100+ GK questions for class 5 students that will boost confidence to participate in various competitions and quizzes
1. Name the Folk Dances of Tamil Nadu
Answer: Bharatnatyam, Oyilattam, Karagatam
2. Name the national Bird of the United Kingdom.
3. Which day is celebrated as World Environment Day?
Answer: June 5
4. What is the full form of GB?
5. What is the full form of MB?
6. 1 GB equals how many MB?
Answer: 1024 MB
7. What is the full form of KB
8. What is the height of Mt. Everest?
Answer: 8849 meters
9. Name a few animals in Mt. Everest
Answer: Snow Leopard, Himalayan Black Bear, · Himalayan Tahr, · Himalayan Goral, · Red Panda.
10. Where is Mt. Everest Located?
Answer: Nepal and China
11. Who lives on Mt. Everest?
Answer: Sherpas tribe
12. Name a few mountain ranges in India.
Answer: Western Ghats, Eastern Ghats, Himalayas, Aravalli, Karakoram, Pir Panjal, Purvanchal
13. Which is the wettest region in India?
14. Which is the hottest place in India?
Answer: Banda, Uttar Pradesh.
15. What is the Lifespan of the Indian Bengal Tiger?
Answer: 8 – 10 years
16. Which is the smallest district in India?
Answer: Mahe District, Puducherry
17. Which is the largest district in India?
Answer: Kutch, Gujarat
18. Name a few Indian Dog Breeds.
Answer: Rajapalayam, Kanni, Pariah, Chippiparai
19. Which is the richest city in India?
20. Who is the richest man in India?
Answer: Mukesh Ambani
21. Who is the richest woman in India?
Answer: Savitri Jindal
22. Which is the largest river in India?
Answer: River Ganges
23. What is the most Popular Staple in India?
24. Who is the richest man in the world?
Answer: Elon Musk
25. What is the chemical formula for water?
26. What is the chemical formula for Carbon dioxide?
27. Which is the longest bone in humans?
Answer: Femur, thighbone
28. Who owns the android operating system?
29. Name a few search engines.
Answer: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex
30. Where is the largest Goldmine Located?
Answer: Muruntau mine in Uzbekistan
31. Which is the largest oil-producing country?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
32. Which is the largest mango-producing country in the world?
33. Name a few noncommunicable diseases in human beings.
Answer: Diabetes, Cancer, heart disease
34. Name a few communicable diseases in human beings.
Answer: HIV, Tuberculosis, COVID-19, Chicken Pox, Influenza
35. What treatment is used to treat bacterial infections?
36. Who discovered the smallpox vaccine?
Answer: Edward Jenner
37. Who discovered the Raman effect?
Answer: C.V Raman
38. Name a few fatal diseases in dogs.
Answer: Rabies, Canine distemper
39. At What temperature, it is considered as Fever in Humans?
Answer: 99°F to 99.5°F (37.2°C to 37.5°C)
40. What is a normal body temperature in humans?
Answer: 97°F to 98.9°F
41. What is the name of an active volcano in India?
Answer: Barren Island
42. What is the most spoken language in India?
43. Name the colors in the rainbow.
Answer: Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red
44. What are the 3 Primary Colors?
Answer: Red, Yellow Yellow
45. What is the brightest color?
46. Name two greatest epics in the Sanskrit language.
Answer: Ramayana, Mahabharata
47. Who is the author of Mahabharata?
48. What is the birthplace of Buddha?
Answer: Lumbini Province, Nepal
49. What is the natural source of Vitamin D?
50. Name a few foods for brain health.
Answer, Fish, Eggs, Nuts