IGNOU Exam Fee: Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced examination fee details for the year 2023. The university has revised the examination fee this year. As per the new update, the fee is increased from Rs. 150 to Rs. 200/- for all theory, practical and lab examinations.
The IGNOU Exam fee for theory Examination is Rs. 200/- per course and IGNOU Examination Fee for Practical & Lab Examination is also Rs. 200/- per course.
Exam Fee Details:
- For Theory Examination – Rs.200/- per Course
- For Practical & Lab Examination – Rs.200/- per course
IGNOU EXAM FEE PAYMENT MODE
The IGNOU Candidates can remit the fees for examination by only online payment through debit/credit cards or Net Banking.
How to Pay IGNOU Exam Fee?
- Firstly, Fill up the online examination form.
- Once you have filled all the required details in the examination form, the payment has to paid by you will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details once and proceed to make the payment.
- Save the payment or acknowledgment receipt for future references.
- In case you have not received an acknowledgment receipt even after payment is successful, wait for 72 hours for an update.
- If no update is received till 72 hours, you are advised to resubmit the form again.
- For a refund of the deduced amount, you can email email@example.com with the subject ‘Refund of Exam Fee’
Note: Examination fees once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances, so make sure all the filled details in the form are correct before proceeding to payment.