General Knowledge for kids: Kids these days are rarely showing interest in General Knowledge. Smart Phones and Televisions don’t even spare the kids in their free time. They enjoy Spending longer hours being on mobile games and watching tv. As the consequence, they don’t get enough time for gaining several general knowledge stuff that could keep them aware of the real things happening around them.
General Knowledge is a huge subject that covers millions of topics. While it is not possible for the kids to learn many things at their age, General Knowledge for Kids can include beginner-level questions from Subjects Such as Science, Maths, Social Science, Politics, Arts, Literature, Sports, and many other interesting true facts on several topics. Here we have listed sets of gk questions for Kids aggregated based on their age group.
General Knowledge For Kids aged 3 – 5
1. What is the Largest animal is the world?
Answer: Blue Whale
2. How many English Alphabets are there?
3. Which one barks “bow bow”?
4. What do Cat say?
5. What is the tallest animal in the world?
6. Which is the Largest Bird in the world?
7. Where do fish live?
8. How do fish move?
9. What gives us light during the day?
10. Where do animals live?
12. What will Fire do?
13. Who treats the patient?
14. What is the fastest land animal in the world?
15. How many days are there in a week?
Answer: 7 days
General Knowledge For Kids Aged 5 – 7
1. How many sense organs are there in human body?
2. How many bones are there in a human body?
Answer: 206 bones
3. How many teeth are there in an adult human?
Answer: Averagely 32 teeth
4. How many colours are there in a rainbow?
5. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
6. How many continents are there in the world?
Answer: 7 continents
7. Which is the coldest place in the world?
8. Who invented the first computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
9. Who invented the light bulb?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison
10. Who invented the Radio?
Answer: Guglielmo Marconi
11. Which is the most played sport in the world?
Answer: Soccer / Football
12. Who was the first Prime minister of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
13. Who is the First president of India?
Answer: Rajendra Prasad
14. Which is the most populated country in the world?
15. Which is the longest river in the world?
General Knowledge for kids aged 7 to 12
- Where is Taj Mahal located?
Answer: It is in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
2. Where is the Great pyramid of Giza located?
Answer: Giza, Egypt
3. Which country is called the dollar nation?
Answer: The United States of America
4. Where is United Nation Organization (UNO) headquartered?
Answer: New York city, United States of America
5. Where is World Health organization (WHO) headquartered?
Answer: Geneva, Switzerland
6. At Which planet do we live in?
7. Who Discovered radium?
Answer: Marie Curie
8. Who discovered the first antibiotic penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming
9. Who invented the Telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
10. Who discovered vaccine for small pox?
Answer: Edward Jenner
11. Which is the largest country in the world?
12. Which is the smallest country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
13. Who is the father of South Africa?
Answer: Nelson Mandela
14. Who is the Father of India?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
15. Who invented the first aero plane?
Answer: Wright Brothers