Skip to content
10 lines Essay on Cow – 1
- The cow is a four-legged domestic animal.
- Cows have always been considered useful to the human race.
- Cows eat grass, grains, vegetables, and produce plenty of milk.
- Cow’s milk is a source of livelihood for many people.
- Cows milk is a nutritious drink for many from newborn children to old-aged people.
- Cows milk has a lot of calcium that strengthens our bones.
- It also has a lot of protein which gives strength to our muscles.
- Cows are friendly animals, they bond greatly with humans.
- There are many different types of cows existing all over the world.
- The cow is considered a sacred animal in Hindu tradition. Hindus worship and celebrate cows.
Cow Essay for Students and Children – 2
- The cow is one of the popular animals in India.
- Cow grow up to 6 feet and weigh up to 720 kg
- Cows are considered sacred in India so they are worshipped and protected in India.
- Cows produce milk which consumed by a large number of people in India.
- The cow’s milk is rich in calcium, fat, and many more good nutrients,
- The benefits of drinking cow’s milk are enormous, that’s why people like drinking milk.
- Cow’s milk tastes so good which enjoyed by the people drinking it.
- Cows are fed grass, grain meal, greens, and vegetables.
- There are several types of cow breeds in the world. Jersey cow is one of the popular cow breeds.
- In India, Cow is a very important animal benefiting a large number of Indian people with its milk. They should be always protected and well taken care of.