Essay on Cow: Cow is a large, four-legged domesticated animal in the Bovidae family. Cow is loved for its calm existence and its ability to produce Milk. Cow’s Milk is a widely consumed drink all over the world. Cow’s milk is rich in protein, calcium and many essential nutrients required for the body.
Cows are found all over the world. India is No. 1 on the list of countries with a large population of cows, followed by Brazil and China. There are several breeds of cows and each has distinct characteristics. Cows are bred in large numbers for commercial use.
Cows are commercially raised for their milk and meat. Cow Meat is widely eaten in many parts of the world. Cow’s Milk is used for making several milk products such as whey, paneer, ghee, cheese, butter, yoghurt, lassi, curd and khoa and several other delicacies consumed all over the world.
Cow’s Skin is used in the making of leather products such as Footwear, Jackets, Handbags, Purses, and several other products.
In conclusion, Cows are always been an inseparable part of Human life and they will continue to play an important role in modern society.
10 lines Essay on Cow – 1
- The cow is a four-legged domestic animal.
- Cows have always been considered useful to the human race.
- Cows eat grass, grains, and vegetables, and produce plenty of milk.
- Cow’s milk is a source of livelihood for many people.
- Cows milk is a nutritious drink for many from newborn children to old-aged people.
- Cows milk has a lot of calcium that strengthens our bones.
- It also has a lot of protein which gives strength to our muscles.
- Cows are friendly animals, they bond greatly with humans.
- There are many different types of cows existing all over the world.
- The cow is considered a sacred animal in Hindu tradition. Hindus worship and celebrate cows.
10 Lines on Cow – 2
- The cow is one of the popular animals in India.
- Cow grow up to 6 feet and weigh up to 720 kg
- Cows are considered sacred in India so they are worshipped and protected in India.
- Cows produce milk which is consumed by a large number of people in India.
- Cow’s milk is rich in calcium, fat, and many more good nutrients,
- The benefits of drinking cow’s milk are many and that’s why people like drinking milk.
- Cow’s milk tastes so good which enjoyed by the people drinking it.
- Cows are fed grass, grain meal, greens, and vegetables.
- There are several types of cow breeds in the world. Jersey cow is one of the popular cow breeds.
- In India, Cow is a very important animal benefiting a large number of Indian people with its milk. They should be always protected and well taken care of.