Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four-seater single engine aircraft which has a good reputation for being an ultimate training aircraft. It has simplified flight chracteristics, great visiblity from inside, slow landing speed, and great stall control, and all of these favourable features of Cessna 172 makes them an ultimate training aircraft. Here we’ll see Cockpit design and features of Cessna 172.
Cessna 172 Cockpit Design
Features of Cessna 172 Cockpit
- GARMIN G1000 NXi avionics system is installed in Cessna 172 with new GI 275 electronic standby provide a brand-new cockpit interface.
- High Resolution Integrative virtually display all avionics in a single display.
- Garmin GFC 700 Autopilot system with Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP )and Underspeed Protection (USP) can be installed optionally
- Installed Gramin CONNEXT Satellite for interagrated weather and communication system.
- Ample Two-seater Room at the reart part for obervers. Backseats can be arranged as a two- seater bench or a centered seat for a better forward visibility.
- Doors at either side of the aircraft allow easy & covienent entry and exit.