Caiib Exam 2023: Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) will conduct the Caiib exam twice a year. Recently the Caiib Exam 2023 was held on June 2023 on the dates – 10th, 11th, 18th, 24th, and 25th
Caiib Exam Date 2023
|10-06-2023||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Advanced Bank Management|
|11-06-2023||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Bank Financial Management|
|18-06-2023||Online – Will be given in the admit Letter||Advance Business and Financial Management|
|24-06-2023||Online – Will be given in the Admit Letter||Banking Regulations and Business Law|
|25-06-2023||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||1. Rural Banking|
2. Retail Banking
3. Human Resources Management
4. Information Technology
5. Risk Management
6. Central Banking
CAIIB 2023 Exam Overview
|Name of the Exam||Caiib|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Indian Banking and financial institution|
|Registration Starts at||April & September 2023|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Exam date||June & November-December 2023|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a Year|
Caiib Exam Subjects
Caiib Exam has 4 compulsory subjects and 5 elective subjects from which candidates can choose any one.
I. Compulsory Papers
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Advanced Business & Financial Management
- Banking Regulations and Business Laws
II. Elective Papers (Candidates to choose any one of their Choice)
- Rural Banking
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology & Digital Banking
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
How to apply online for Caiib Exam 2023?
- Visit the official website www.iibf.org.in provided by IIBF CAIIB.
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the Caiib examination to apply for it;
- Login in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
CAIIB Exam fee 2023
|1st Attempt||Rs 5000/-|
|2nd Attempt||Rs 1300/-|
|3rd Attempt||Rs 1300/-|
|4th Attempt||Rs 1300/-|
|5th Attempt||Rs 1300/-|
Notes: Candidates are advised to pay the examination fee without a fine within the first week of registration. As per the institute policy, late exam fee payments will attract a fine.
- Institute will charge regular examination fee to candidates who registers for the examination during the first week of registration.
- For second and third week of registration, the fees will be regular examination fee plus Rs. 100/-
- For fourth week of registration, the fees will be regular examination fee plus Rs. 200/-.
- In case, the registration date is extended beyond 4 weeks the examination fees will be regular
- examination fee plus Rs. 200/- for the extended days.
- The fee once paid will NOT be refunded or adjusted on any account.
CAIIB Exam Pattern
- Question Paper will contain 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- There may be some numerical questions in some of the CAIIB subjects where, no options will be provided. These questions will not be in the MCQ pattern and the answer has to be keyed in by the candidate.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Questions for the examination will be asked for:
- Knowledge testing
- Problem solving
- Conceptual grasp
- Case analysis
- Analytical/ logical exposition
CAIIB 2023 Exam centres