The correct answer is Option 3.
- The Bhakra Nangal Dam is built on the Satlej River in Bhakra Village near Bilaspur in Bilaspur district, Himachal Pradesh.
- The former Punjab revenue minister Sir Chhotu Ram is the founder of the Bhakra Nangal Dam.
- The agreement for this project had been signed by Sir Chhotu Ram in November 1944 with Raja of Bilaspur and finalised the project plan on 8 January 1945.
- The construction of the Bhakra Nangal dam was started in 1948 and completed in 1963
- The total capacity of Bhakra Nangal Dam is 7.551 million megalitres.