Ethics is a new inclusion to the list UPSC Mains exam Paper IV and is the easiest paper of all. It is the paper in which one can score very high marks with little effort. There is very little to study for the ethics paper, more a logical approach of mind is required in the exam.
There are Ethics Book for UPSC that have a sea of knowledge and a wider perspective on the subject. Let’s check out some of the best ethics books for UPSC exam preparation.
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude by Subba Rao
- ARC 4th report
- Ethics in Public Administration – Patrick Sheeran
- NCERT Psychology book Class XI & XII : Selected chapters.
- Citizen Centric Administration – ARC Report
- Good Governance (2013), Inclusive Governance (2013), Reforms in Public Administration (2014) Yojana issues.
- Biographies & other books
- Experiment with Truth – Mahatma Gandhi
- Verghese Kurien autobiography
- Swami Vivekananda – Karmayoga and his biography
The above-referred book will almost cover all the theoretical parts of the exam which comprises 50% and the remaining 50% of the paper comprises case studies. The only way to do well in this section is to give as many mock tests as possible.