So you decided to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Firstly Give a gentle pat for yourself. It’s so great to become an aeronautical engineering. To pursue aeronautical engineering, You have to do the following steps after Class 10.
Aeronautical Engineering after 10th
After Class 10, you have two options to do aeronautical engineering, The First option is the most popular one, you can continue with school for classes 11 and 12 and do aeronautical engineering in the college from the first year. The second option is, You can join diploma course right after completing class 10 and join aeronautical engineering in the college from the second year. Diploma in aeronautical engineering is three year course.
Aeronautical Engineering after 12th
- After Completing 10th Class, Join Science Stream ( physics , chemistry , mathematics and an optional subject) for class 11 and 12. This is the first and foremost step after 10th.
- Give an entrance exam ( JEE series exams ) for joining IIT , NIT. If you are joining a private institutions maybe some college will take an exam before selecting the candidate.
- Get admission into B.Tech or B.E in Aeronautical engineering in a good engineering institute. Put in your best efforts in all of the 4 years of your course.
- Join an aeronautical company through campus interview or directly on your own.
- If you are more interested in studying after BTech then take M.tech or MS( masters) Mtech or M.S is a two years course.
- Again Get a campus placement or directly apply for a job in an Aeronautical company and enjoy.
Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma
If you want to do away from school after the 10th, You can do the following steps
- Join a college that offers Diploma courses in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and join aeronautical engineering in a college that offers admission through a lateral entry.
- Some private college offers lateral entry option for the diploma holders to the second year of 4 year B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course.
- Get a college placement and enjoy your life.
We hope this information helps you and Best of Luck to you.