General Knowledge is the awarness of information in wide range of subjects such as Science, Politics, Literature, current events, etc. Learning General Knowlege topics regularly will make a person more smart and resourceful.
So here you’ll read 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers.
1. When and where the first Olympics games were conducted?
Answer: 1896 in Athens
2. When did the first world war start and end?
Answer: 28 Jul 1914 – 11 Nov 1918
3. The First World war was fought between?
Answer: Allied Powers & Central Powers
4. Where is the headquarters of SAARC located?
Answer: Kathmandu, Nepal
5. International woman day?
Answer: March, 8
6. Baby of Pig called?
7. Baby of Peacock called?
8. Where is the headquarters of Google located?
9. ISRO stands for?
Answer: Indian Space Research Organization
10. CBI Stands for?
Answer: Central Bureau of Investigation
11. IAS Stands for?
Answer: Indian Administrative Service
12. When is Children’s Day Celebrated in India?
Answer: November, 14
13. When is Teacher’s Day Celebrated in India?
Answer: September, 5
14. Name any Three Important rivers in India?
15. River Ganga originates from?
Answer: Gangotri glacier
16. Longest River in India?
17. Who are the founders of Google?
Answer: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
18. What is the Highest Mountain in India?
19. Who built the Brihadeshwara temple?
Answer: Raja raja chola
20. Where is the Sun temple located?
Answer: Konark, Odisha
21. What is the largest city in India?
22. Who is the Nightingale of India?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
23. Where is the HAL Aerospace museum located?
24. What is the full form of ASEAN?
Answer: Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
25. What is the largest mammal on the earth?
Answer: Blue whale
26. What is the highest civilian award in India?
Answer: Bharat Ratna
27. Which Indian State is famous for Kanjeevaram Silks?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
28. What is the height of Mt. Everest?
Answer: 8,849 m
29. Which Indian city is knowns as the Diamond City of India?
30. What metal is used to make the filaments of lightbulbs?
31. Who is the father of Indian Aviation?
Answer: J.R.D. Tata
32. Bharatanatyam is a dance form of what State?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
33. What is the Capital of Arunachal Pradesh?
34. What place is called the rice bowl of India?
35. What is the Capital of the United States?
Answer: Washington DC
36. What is the Capital of Canada?
37. A Doctor who diagnosis and treat cancer?
38. A Doctor who diagnosis and treat skin diseases?
39. What is the only known active volcano in India?
Answer: Barren Island located in Andaman Sea
40. What country has maximum number of active volcanoes?
41. Who drawn the Famous Potrait of Mona Lisa?
Answer: Leanardo Davinci
42. What is the Capital of Germany?
43. Who is the author of famous Harry Potter Series?
Answer: JK Rowling
44. Who was called the Iron Man of India?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
45. Who is the Father of Indian Constitution?
Answer: B.R Ambedkar
46. What City is called the ‘City of Pearls’ in India?
47. Who founded Infosys?
Anwser: N. R. Narayana Murthy
48. Where is the Headquarters of Infosys located?
49. Who founded HCL Technologies?
Answer: Shiv Nadar
50. Who is the father of Green Revolution in India?
Answer: M. S. Swaminathan
51. Who was the first Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) of India?
Answer: General Bipin Rawat
52. Who is the author of Thirukural?
53. Who Founded Flipkart?
Answer: Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal
54. What is the Capital of Japan?
55. Who is Known as the Missle Man of India?
Answer: A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
56. Who is the Founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill gates
56. Who is the founder of Apple Inc?
Answer: Steve Jobs
57. Name any three Bharat Ratna recipients of India?
Answer: Subhas Chandra Bose, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Lal Bahadur Shastri
58. Who is a famous Indian Cricketer and a recipient of Bharat Ratna?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
59. What is the largest state in India?
60. What is the Smallest State in India?
61. What is the most populated state in India?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
62. What is the least populated state in India?
63. What is the largest union territory in India?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
64. What is the smallest union territory in India?
65. Who is the largest employer in India?
Answer: Indian Railways
66. Who is the largest private employer in India?
Answer: Tata Consultancy Services
67. What is the film capital of India?
68. Which Indian City is known as the City of Joy?
69. What Indian festival is called the Festival of Lights?
70. What is the birthplace of Gautama Buddha?
Answer: Lumbini in Nepal
71. What is the birthplace of Christianity?
72. What is the Economic Capital of India?
73. Which City in India has the highest GDP?
74. Name some economically backward states in India?
Answer: Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh
75. What is the most spoken language in India?
76. Who was the longest served Prime minister of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
77. Who was the first Indian Physicist to recieve nobel prize?
Answer: Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
78. What Vitamin Deficiency cause Beri Beri disease?
Answer: Vitamin B deficiency
79. What is a Fear of water called?
80. Antibiotics works against what microbes?
81. All types of bacteria are harmful to us. True or False?
82. Common cold is caused by what type of infection?
83. Where the Statue of Unity is located?
Answer: Kevadiya colony, Narmada district in Gujarat, India
84. The State of Unity is a statue of which Indian Leader?
Answer: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
85. Who killed Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer: Nathuram Godse
86. Who built the Taj Mahal?
Answer: Shah Jahan
87. Malaria is caused by?
88. What drug is used to treat malaria?
89. What is full form of HIV?
Answer: Human Immunodeficiency Virus
90. Name the labaratory test used to diagnose HIV.
91. What Vitamin Deficiency Cause Scurvy?
92. Who appoints the High court and Supreme Court Judges of India?
Answer: President of India
93. What is the full form of MLA?
Answer: Member of Legislative Assembly
94. What is the full form of MP?
Answer: Member of Parliament
95. Who was the first Defence Minister of India?
Answer: Baldev Singh
96. Who signs on the Indian currency notes?
Answer: Governor, Reserve Bank of India
97. Who is the first woman President of India?
Answer: Pratibha Patil Singh
98. Who is India’s first woman doctor?
Answer: Anandi Gopal Joshi
99. What is the national flower of India?
100. Which Indian State has the highest number of Tigers?
Answer: Madya Pradesh