We’ve written a 10 Line Essay for young schoolers on their favourite place that they would love to pen — “My School – Let’s read!
10 Lines on my School – 1
- My School name is Vivekananda high school.
- It is situated in Chennai.
- My School is the best school in the world because It has the best teachers.
- My School has taught me many important things such as discipline and punctuality.
- My School gave me a lot of good friends.
- I love all the games and sports conducted in our school every year.
- I participate in many of the games like running, and high Jump. I had come first in High Jump in the sports event conducted last year.
- My School conducts an annual day every year and the Cultural programs in it are my favourite part.
- I and My Friends will Participate in any of the dance or drama events on an annual day every year without fail.
- My School is my favourite place. I love my School Very Much.
10 lines on My School – 2
- School is the greatest place an individual can go to.
- My School is Mahatma Gandhi High School
- It is situated in Delhi.
- My School is the place I have acquired the basic skills and knowledge needed to achieve in my life.
- My School had the best talented compassionate teachers who taught me an education as well as many life skills.
- School is the only place where people get lifelong friends. I got a lot of best friends from school.
- I was introduced to many good books in the school library by my library teacher. Spending time in the school library is one of my favourite times in school.
- My School has various clubs for students to participate in. I was a leader in the NSS club.
- Besides my school conducts various competitions, games, and sports events all around the year. I participate in them along with friends.
- My Schools days are more enjoyable and at the same time very useful to improve my knowledge.
My School Essay 10 lines
- School is an abode of Knowledge.
- I’m Studying Grade 8 at St. Marys High School.
- My School is located in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Many Successful People had studied at my school, so I feel very proud to study in this school.
- My school has talented and kind teachers who teach us with utmost dedication.
- I have been part of my school’s scout group since grade 3. I have been able to gain more experience and knowledge by being in the scout group.
- Ms Beula who teaches biology is my favourite teacher in the school. She inspires and motivates me a lot. Ms Beula is a wonderful teacher.
- I have a lot of friends at my school. Playing with friends is always my favourite part while at school.
- I’m active in sports in school. I play basketball and also I’m an athlete. I had won many medals and accolades playing basketball.
- I love my School Very Much.